Monday, May 5, 2008

I am blessed

I am blessed because:

1. My God loves me even when I fail Him.
2. My family loves me unconditionally, even when we fight and argue.
3. My Joseph loves me because of who I am and not who he "wants" me to be.
4. I have a wonderful job with great co-workers.
5. I have an EXTRAORDINARY fiance, mom, dad, and brother whom I love with all of my heart and who I would give my life for.
6. My parents are allowing me to live with them to save money before I get married.
7. I eat three meals a day.
8. I have great friends who are always support me.
9. I have been given the gift to sing praises to God.
10. I live in a country that allows me to be me and does not persecute me. I am blessed in thousands of other ways these are just 10 things on my mind today!

"O LORD Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you." Psalm 84:12

Shower -
Yesterday, May 4, I had a great shower at my church. Wonderful people showed up to support me and Joseph and blessed us with wonderful things to fill our home! I am lucky to have such wonderful people in my life. I am grateful that some of my family was there to celebrate with me.

A place to live -
Joseph and I went apartment shopping on Saturday and found a great townhouse to rent by owner. If it all works out that's where we will live. It is a very cute 2 bed room, 1 and 1/2 bath townhouse! I am praying for God's guidance and will to be revealed in the next couple of weeks while Joseph and I are trying to make this decision.

That's all for today - sorry, I'll try to get better at this!

No comments: