Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Slide Show H-E-Double Hockey Sticks

That's where I feel I am at right now. I originally did our slide show for the Rehearsal Dinner in movie maker on my computer. It looked ok....it definitely flowed ok, but the pictures were fussy when blown up. AHHAHAHAHAH. I just wanted to scream! I probably did a few times...not quite sure.

So I come home yesterday to find mom working on the computer. She said I think I figured out how to get the music on Power Point - oh bless you! The pictures won't be blurry -- oh but wait, can I cut the one song down as much as I need it. She said she thought I could....yeah.

Oh, but don't get too excited first I had to get the music on the software to cut it down....not an easy task as it would not read my song as an mp3 file - too much trouble I wash my hands of the whole thing....oh, but wait, I found another version! Yay....not so yay....it doesn't sound good at all!

But by an act of GOD the correct good mp3 version was in my limewire library...now we are getting somewhere! I cut the song down and put it in the slide show....now we are cooking!

With 238 pictures to weed through and put in order...my little laptop was having problems staying up to speed. Every time we would try to watch the slide show...it would freeze and we would have to re-boot......why me......

Finally, we got it to work and we got through 3 out of the 5 songs. Hopefully tonight will be better. We are pretty much done with everything except for this and it is stressing me out.
Here's a little preview of some of the pictures that will be in the slide show.














No comments: