Friday, August 8, 2008

Getting to work in OUR home

For anyone who knows me, I have a limit of time that I can handle clutter, a dirty room, or just boxes everywhere before I can't deal with it anymore and I act like a crazy women trying to get it cleaned up. Poor Joseph is just now really experiencing this about me. I have already informed him that our Saturday will be devoted to getting our guest room/office cleaned out and set up. This I'm sure will be an all day, maybe all weekend, project. Also on Saturday, I hope to get my dining room chairs...I am tired of looking at folding chairs.

Once that project is done, I next want to tackle the upstairs storage closet and get it completely organized, because right now it is not. After that, I will start my painting project...which will be to paint the chair rail wall in the dining room red and to change the lime green bath room into a beautiful peanut butter color.

Once all that is done, then I can concentrate on decorating my walls and so forth. I saw online the coolest thing to do with picture frames...it's a picture of a giraffe that is cut up and individually framed and put on the wall in a puzzle like manner. It really is one of the coolest things I have seen for decorating with picture frames. I think I want to do this, I just have to find a picture that will be easy to use and figure out where I want to put it. Maybe in the hallway/staircase.

Of course, all of these ideas won't happen this weekend. They are just things that are on my list to do whenever I can.

Wish me and Joseph luck this weekend as we attempt to clean and organize!

No comments: