Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A change is coming

Well, we did find a new place to live. It's an apartment. The square footage is a little bigger than what we have now, but the price is just a little bit more. We are still getting a really good deal because we are paying much less than the "market rate" for the apartment. I am pleased with that. We will be in this apartment for the next year. So over this next year we will be concentrating on plans to buy a house. If that be God's will, I know we will succeed. If this moving process has taught me anything, it has taught me that I need to be patient. So patient I will be. I will not bore you with the problems we have had in getting this apartment, but there are many. We need prayer that this year in the apartment will go smoothly, that are safety will never be in jeopardy and that our home, vehicles and belongings will be protected. I also pray that the office/maintenance staff at the complex is supportive and diligent in their services should we need them.

Here's the floor plan of our new apartment.

No comments: