Thursday, July 22, 2010

Looking forward to the weekend

In order to look forward to the weekend certain things must be done.

1. Clean living room/dining room - check
2. Clean kitchen, mop entry, kitchen and dining room - check
3. Clean bedroom and bathroom - check
4. Mop bathroom
5. Clean and mop hall bath

Just 2 more to go before I can have a fun weekend! Joseph is off Saturday, the first Saturday in, I don't know how long. We are planning to go to lunch and an afternoon movie. The movie choices are...Salt, Inception, Grownups or The Last Airbender....any suggestions?

After the movie it's a girls night to learn about a skin care line that my friend is selling. I'm looking forward to this, because I know the person who is selling the product - so I know it must be good.

Sunday I am going to a Roughriders game with my parents, their friends and my best friend is going with me because her husband is going to a Rangers game with my husband. It should be fun because I've never been to a Roughriders game and they are a triple A minor league for the Rangers.

The only bad thing about having a weekend that is full is that it goes by fast and that means Monday comes too soon.

Hope everyone gets to have a GREAT weekend!

No comments: