Monday, August 23, 2010

creative ideas

The other day I was perusing the Internet for inspiring ideas and I found one.  I must back up.  I have been looking for something to fill the big wall over our head board in our bedroom.  A sculpture, a piece of art...I really didn't know.  Then this day on the Internet, I got my inspiration.  I plan to work on the project on Saturday, and I will take lots of step by step pictures and post on this blog.  For now, here's a glimpse.



Another thing the happened that night, was that I couldn't go to sleep because I had so many ideas flooding my head for other creative projects.  I can't wait to get started on these things.  Some will be for our home and others gifts.  This sudden burst of creativity has resulted from living in a home that we really enjoy and that we know we'll be in until we buy our first home, therefore, I want to decorate and make it as nice as I can for us and our cat!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

:)
just bumped into your blog and am smiling because the nights i can't sleep it's because i have ideas running through my brain too!