Friday, August 6, 2010

Weekends

Weekends are full of wonderful short hours.....we spend so much time during the week just looking forward to our little two day weekend. I vote for a three day weekend. Let's put that into effect! Who's with me?

This weekend I will spend with my wonderful, loving, sweet husband who happens to be off both Saturday and Sunday, a rarity in the retail world. Last year for my birthday he gave me a massage gift certificate, and because it normally takes me forever to cash in a gift certificate, I will use it tomorrow for one blissful hour of relaxation! Sunday we will go to church and no doubt will hear an excellent sermon and spend some much needed time in prayer and worship. I don't think we can ever have too much time with either. Then it's off to the monthly ALS (Adams, Lewis, Smith) lunch at Petaluma Cafe. We have never been there so Joseph and I are excited to try something new! Afterwards, we will relax and then watch some Cowboys. Sounds like a good weekend to me. Like I said, wish it would be longer.

Oh, and breathing getting better.

No comments: