Saturday, November 13, 2010

Why have a clean and organized garage?

Most people don't care about having a clean and organized garage...however, I am not one of those people.  I can let it go for so long, as I have for 6 months, but then it really gets to me and I just can't stand it.  It's much the same with cleaning my house!  LOL  So, since it's nice and cool outside, Joseph and I got up early on Saturday....and when I say early, I mean noon!  And got busy in the garage going through boxes that we haven't open since we lived in our first house 2 homes ago!  I found a lot of things that I love and therefore, pulled those out...including some fall decor...so glad it's still fall so I can put those out!  Anyway, enough jibber jabber -- here's the before and after!  Thank goodenss for an attic!!!



YAY for a clean and organized garage!!!!  My heart is happy today!

No comments: