Friday, December 12, 2008

10 things i LOVE
* God
* My husband
* Family
* Best Friends
* Christmas
* Movies
* Fall
* The color Red
* Weddings
* Italian Food

10 things i HATE
* Snakes
* Spiders
* Being Interrupted/Interrupting people (I try not to)
* When people don't answer their phones -- really what's the point to have one?
* Baby's crying in Restaurant's/Movies/Performances/Weddings
* Rap Music
* Ignorance
* Lying
* Mean Sylar (I want good Sylar back)
* Judgmental people

10 things i LIKE
* Back Rubs
* Flip Flops
* State Fair
* Sleep
* Eye Brow Waxes
* My job
* Cooking for Joseph
* Family gatherings
* Cute babies and the baby dedication days at church
* Decorating for Christmas

10 things i DISLIKE
* People who talk during movies!!!!!
* Watching some sports
* Not having enough money for all the things I want
* Bugs/Insects
* When people forget important things I tell them
* The cat giving me sinus problems
* Working out
* Mustard
* When people talk during the offertory
* Getting up for work

No comments: