Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Home Projects, cont.

Well, this weekend Joseph and I are tackling our bathroom. Right now it is a minty green color. We are going to paint it a light camel color. It should be rich and creamy. I can't wait! I will post before and after pictures when we are done.

Last Saturday, I helped mom take down the wall paper in her kitchen and prime the walls. Yesterday, I went back over there after work and helped her paint the walls in a rich buttery yellow color which is just a little darker than the bright yellow she has on the rest of the walls. With the white crown molding it looks really good! Then dad decided he wanted to re-arrange the office, so I helped him do that. It felt like old times, when I would want to re-arrange my bedroom and dad would always help me. Good times.

No comments: