Monday, June 28, 2010

The Last Song


You should know that I am not a big fan of Miley Cyrus - NO MA'AM! However, I am a huge fan of Nicholas Sparks movies (i.e. Dear John, The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, etc...) So I watched this one and I have to tell you...if you can get passed MC's horrid acting, it's a really good movie. I don't think I'll be buying this one, but I liked it all the same. And why, why must I cry in every movie based on a NS book? I mean, where does he come up with this stuff. I really want to read the book now.....I feel another audio book coming my way!


FYI - I did not torture Joseph with this one...he is thankful!

1 comment:

Brittany Rickaway said...

NO MA'AM!! I've heard mixed reviews of this movie but almost all of them have included the fact that Miley Cyrus can't act for crap.

I do like her new song though I'm not gonna lie :/