Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Anniversary #2

Joseph said this year he was going to surprise me for our anniversary! So, he drove us to the movies and led me (with my eyes closed) into a theatre and when the movie started it was Eclipse! It was exactly perfect, he knew I wanted to see it again, and this time I got to see it with him! After the movie we went to Bailey's Prime Rib. It was very nice, we had a reservation and on our table waiting for us were rose petals! At the end of dinner we were given complimentary champagne to toast! We ended the evening with ice creame and Mr. Baseball at home! Perfect end to the evening, gotta love Tom Selleck! Looking forward to another wonderful year with the love of my life!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations you two!

Rach & Damon said...

Such a sweet guy you have there! Congradulations on year number 2!