Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 17

Day 17 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.....

I don't know if this is really an insecurity, but it's definitely something I think about and something that is at the top of "my worst fears" list.


Not being able to have a baby, or having a very difficult pregnancy is one of my worst fears, if not the worst.  I guess you could say I am insecure about it.  My mom had a difficult pregnancy and birth with me.  I also don't know if it's because I'm getting older, and more of my friends are having children, and some of them have difficulties.  Nevertheless, I have been told not to worry, it's not in my hands, and I believe that, and I try, but when questions like this come up....it brings it to my mind again.  One thing I do know is that this insecurity and fear will not keep me from having a baby one day, God willing.  Being parents is at the top of our to-do list for sure!

No comments: