Monday, December 27, 2010

Days 18 - 22

Day 18 - A picture of your favorite place.


I love Olive Garden - and it's probably my favorite restaurant to eat at.....

Day 19 - A picture of a habit you wish you didn't have.

There really isn't a good picture of picking your nails.  But I definitely wish I could break that habit.

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.


Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.

I have really thought hard about this question.  I have always said that I am not one to ever want to take back regrets.  I think this question falls in the same line.  If I take back something I wish I could forget, then the person I am today is different.  I'm sure I could come up with something, but I guess what I'm saying is that I don't want to.

Day 22 - A picture that confuses you.

I'm confused by this question.....let's just leave it at that.

No comments: