Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Days 5 - 10

Yes, I know I'm a slacker....but in my defense I had an extremely busy weekend.

Okay this is going to be a whirlwind....

Day 5 - A picture of your favorite memory


Of course two of my favorite memories.  The first was when we were 18 years old and on our very first trip together with a group to South Padre.  That is also our favorite picture of us together.  The second is from our wedding.  It's no surprise that this would be one of my favorites because it marks the day that I married the love of my life!

Day 06 - A picture of somewhere you've been.




For our honeymoon we went to Kauai, Hawaii.  It was a wonderful experience and we highly recommend it!  ps - horseback riding was awesome!!

Day 07 - A picture that shows your true self


 I didn't know what kind of picture of myself to post here, so I made this pieced together collage of some of the DIY projects I have done, some with Joseph's help and some with my mother-in-law's help.  I don't do DIY projects often, but when I do, I really enjoy myself and I love the satisfaction that I get when I'm done.







Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh


This picture of my friend Chela cracks me up every time because we were on a scavenger hunt and one of the tasks was to rub the head of a bald man....luckily we found a willing participant!








Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.


Joseph has definitely been my rock whenever I am floundering.  To be specific, when I was tasked with the idea of changing jobs, Joseph was my prayer mate, my champion, my friend and companion...he helped me make the decision that has led me to where I am today.

My best friend Brittany came out of no where some 6 years ago.  I am so blessed to have her in my life.  She is the first person I go to with all of my girl talk and relationship talk.  I feel like I can tell her anything and she will help me through it without judgment. 














Day 10 - A picture of someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future

I'm not going to post a picture on this one, because it doesn't apply to me....since I'm already married and there's a few pictures of him in this post!  Love you Joseph!

Okay - I'm all caught up!  Hopefully I'll keep up with it better -- no promises!

No comments: