Monday, August 31, 2009

LAST DAY

Well, it's my last day at work. It's a little bittersweet. While I'm very happy and excited to be making this transition into a new part of my life, I am a little sad to be leaving the people who have meant so much to me for my entire adult life until now. I have been with this company since I was 19 years old. I love them like a second family.

I have about three hours left. The crew took me out for lunch at Olive Garden (my favorite restaurant). They gave me a cake from Cretia's (mmmm good)! And they gave me a beautiful cross necklace from James Avery. They have been so good to me and to Joseph. I will miss these people dearly.

On a lighter note, I'm looking forward to a few days off. I'm going to visit some family and I'm very excited! And then next Wednesday I step into a whole new world.

Love to all!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

change is always hard. It seems like a lot of change is bitter sweet. I pray that you love your new job. Praying for you as you walk into the next chapter of life. Have fun on your trip!!!!